These BBQ ribs are easy to prepare and are fall off the bone delicious .
- 4 lbs pork ribs
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon hickory smoke salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce ( mine is Kinder)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees f.
- Peel off tough membrane that covers the bony side of the ribs.
- Mix together the sugar and spices to make the rub. (I often use "Butt Rub")
- Apply rub to ribs on all sides.
- Lay ribs on two layers of foil, shiny side out and meaty side down.
- Lay two layers of foil on top of ribs and roll and crimp edges tightly, edges facing up to seal.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 2-2 1/2 hours or until meat is starting to shrink away from the ends of the bone.
- Remove from oven.
- Heat broiler
- Cut ribs into serving sized portions of 2 or 3 ribs.
- Arrange on broiler pan, bony side up.
- Brush on sauce.
- Broil for 1 or 2 minutes until sauce is cooked on and bubbly.
- Turn ribs over.
- Repeat on other side.
- Alternately, you can grill the ribs on your grill to cook on the sauce.