1 1/2 pounds cold firm seedless grapes (white or red)
6 ounces of a good quality chocolate (60% to 70%)
3 Tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder (I use a container with a built in sifter)
Wash and dry the grapes then make sure the grapes are well chilled before proceeding.
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler or in a microwave.
- Add the grapes to a bowl that is large enough to allow stirring the grapes to coat with chocolate.
- Place the chilled grapes into the bowl and pour the melted chocolate over the grapes and quickly stir to coat the grapes with the chocolate.
- Using a sifter or shaker with a screen add the cocoa powder to the grapes until they are very well dusted with cocoa powder.
- Place grapes on a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet and refrigerate until ready to serve.