Yield: Serves 4 as a side dish.
- 1 lb Brussels Sprouts, sliced or shaved thin
- 1/2 t Celery Salt
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 t Lemon Juice
- zest of one Lemon
- 1 T Dijon Mustard
- Sea Salt to taste
- about 4 slices of fried Bacon, broken into small pieces
- about 1/4 c toasted Pecans
- Wash and trim edges of Brussels sprouts. Slice Brussels sprouts very thin.
- In large bowl, combine celery salt, mayo, garlic, lemon juice, lemon zest, Dijon mustard and salt. Add shaved Brussels sprouts and combine well.
- Then add bacon and pecans to the mixture. Toss well, but gently.
- You can serve immediately or allow to chill in refrigerator.